.Net is one of the premier technology by Microsoft to build simple to complex business websites and applications. Its one of the most used framework across the globe by small medium and big enterprises alike.
Advantages of .NET for Business Application Development:
- Less Coding and Increased Reuse of Code: This translates into less time and consequently less cost to develop applications.
- Easy and quick Deployment: leads to quicker time to market for business.
- Reliability: Since its release in 2002, .NET has been used to develop thousands of applications. Its performance on Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 and Windows 2000 Server is also very stable and reliable.
- Security: .NET offers enhanced application security
- Use across Platforms and Languages:
- Use for Service-Oriented Architecture: .NET is often used for Web Services, which are a solution for executing an SOA strategy.
- Integration with Legacy Systems is done easily.